Saturday, April 11, 2020

Rubber Tramp Rendezvous ParTR 2020

In January 2020 me and the old man went to a knockoff gathering of the Rubber Tramps Rendezvous called ParTR (rather than RTR) to rub elbows and party with some RV dwellers in Quartzsite, AZ. This is an annual gathering each year in Quartzsite when what is normally a very small town on the outskirts of Arizona draws an intense amount of RV/van/bus dwellers from all over the world. I missed it last year, but apparently it was even cooler. I got some great photos and even wound up popping up on a couple of YouTube channels (hula hooping stone sober and then also leading my drunk old man and a couple random strangers through the desert to the karaoke/dance tent). I saved my favorite photo for last on this post. I am really proud of it and it didn't even require a single bit of editing!

No comments:

Post a Comment