Sunday, January 15, 2012

Transformers

I made an expedition to downtown Phoenix and became enchanted by these transformers I spotted in the sky of a parking lot. I love rusty, industrial clusterfucks. It makes me think of strength and hardworking people and things that are able to stand up to time. I see less and less of these types of things as people spend all their time looking forward and no time looking back. There is a necessity for more of a panoramic view of our spot in time, methinks. The images are a tad dark since it was overcast today, but I don't have the skills, know-how, or patience to tinker with the lighting. They're raw, but you get my drift.





This is located at Persian Garden Cafe, 1335 West Thomas Road, Phoenix, AZ 85013-4209. Not only does Persian Garden Cafe house these little jewels in the parking lot, but they have excellent food. If you're in the area you should give them a try. I've had many items on the menu and never been disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment