Saturday, August 7, 2010

Intro

I am a 5th generation Arizonan, born and raised. I love photographing ghost towns and industrial areas and still find myself surprised by the unexpected beauty of the desert. I'm not quite sure where I'm going with this blog, but I want to share what I love about Arizona with everyone who's interested in listening. It's also a damn good excuse to get out and stretch my tentacles into towns I've never had a chance to visit. Once I get my Billy Mobile up and running, the weekends will be our playground.

3 comments:

  1. Well

    I'm looking forward to what follows. . .

    A

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have visited Bodie, CA - it was in the winter about 15 years ago and OMG, is that one cool ghost town. It took us an hour to hike up the path, but boy was it worth it. I'll never forget that place.

    http://www.ghosttowngallery.com/htme/bodie.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh! I love it! I checked out the pics. That would be a great weekend trip. It's a 12 hour drive from my place but by the looks of it, it would be well worth it! Might have to add that of my list of things to accomplish! Thanks Paula :)

    ReplyDelete